How to Prepare Saline in Home
Hi friends today I want to share information on how to prepare saline solution in home.
What is saline?
Generally Saline is a solution of sodium chloride (more commonly known as table salt) in water. If we use saline intravenously then it should be sterile and pyrogen free.
How to Prepare Saline solution:
- One Teaspoons of table salt (5 grams)
- 500 mL (2 cups) of warm tap water
- Clean jar with a lid.
- Wash your hands well and rinse them with warm water. Take clean jar with a lid, Pour 500 ml of water.
- Boil water for 15 minutes, allow it to cool for one hour and then boil another ten minutes before mixing with salt.
- After that add One teaspoon of table Salt (NaCl) to Water until salt completely dissolves.
- Saline is used to clean wounds and skin abrasions
- Used as nasal washes for Children and Adults
- Used for diarrhea Patients
- Saline (Sterile) is also used intravenously (I.V.) supplying extra water to rehydrate patients.
The Procedure I discussed here is simple but yet worthful.
Don’t forget read my post on “How to get soft beautiful and pink lips naturally“