Learn How to Prevent Hair Loss Naturally, and some natural tips to make your hair looks beautiful, smooth, silky and shiny. Hair loss is a most common problem for men and women who suffer alot. There is nothing more attractive than a thick head of hair that shines with natural health.
Natural Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall / Loss:
According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is fairly normal. But when you start losing more than that, it’s time for you to take some action so it doesn’t progress to baldness or bald spots. There are many readily available ingredients can be used to treat hair loss at home. You can stop hair fall in its tracks with these simple home remedies.
Main Constituents of Hairs:
- Protiens Like: Cysteine, Cystine, and other Amino Acids
- Pigment: Melanin
- Traces of zinc, magnesium, iron, copper and selen
- Water: 10 – 13%
Coconut Oil for Preventing Hair Fall / Loss:
Coconut has essential fats, minerals, proteins and rich in potassium and iron which reduce hair breakage and promote hair growth but also conditions it.
Massage your scalp with Coconut oil. Proper scalp massage will increase blood flow to the hair follicles, condition the scalp, and enhance the strength of your hair’s roots. It will also promote relaxation and reduce feelings of stress.
Steps to be followed for Hair Growth with Coconut Oil:
- Take pure and fresh coconut oil
- Warm a bit of coconut oil and Massage Coconut oil onto your hair and scalp by applying light pressure with your fingertips.
- Wash your hair after one hour.
- Do this at least once a week.
Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds for Preventing Hair Fall / Loss:
Fenugreek, also known as Methi, is highly effective in treating hair loss. Fenugreek seeds contain hormone antecedents that enhance hair growth and help rebuild hair follicles. They also contain proteins and nicotinic acid that stimulate hair growth.
It controls the hair fall, makes hair shinier and thicker than before and cures scalp infections
Steps to be followed for Hair Growth with Fenugreek (Methi) Seeds:
- Take a cup of Fenugreek seeds (methi) and soak them in water at night. Keep this overnight. The next day morning take those fenugreek seeds and grind them to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your scalp gently. Avoid too much pulling or tugging as that can lead to hair breakage.
- Keep this fenugreek seeds paste on the scalp for an hour and then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat this treatment at least once a week to get maximum benefits.
Go to Next Page