Smart Tips to Protect Mobile Phone in Summer
Hi Friends, Today i will give you some Smart tips to protect your mobile phone in summer, as we know in summer we can’t resist the changes in temperature, in the same way our mobile phones get heated up. During charging, taking calls, gaming, browsing etc., so these are some smart tips to protect your phone from heat along the summer.
Smart Tips to protect your smart phone along the summer:
- Buy a waterproof case: These can get pricey, but it’ll be worth it in the long run. Life-proof, Outter-Box, and Dry-Case are some great options to protect from water, heat and dust.
- Stock up on plastic baggies: If you’re going out or to the beach, you should put your phone in a plastic bag or zip-lock cover. It will keep your phone safe from any water or sand on your hands or in your beach bags.
- Use of Hair-dryer: If you drown your phone accidentally, immediately use a hair-dryer on MEDIUM heat, You’ve probably heard of this trick, but tested and compared it to seven other methods, and they recommend shaking, blowing, and/or vacuuming as much water out as you can before relying on drying agents, even a sponge can get out the last few drops, but probably won’t save a soaked phone on their own.
- Keep your phone under the shade: while you’re in the sun, Keep it in your bag or stash it under some towels to keep it cool while you get that vitamin D.
- Don’t leave it in a hot car: You may think you’re clever enough for keeping your phone away from the beach by keeping it in your car and think you have done a great job, but if your car gets too hot your phone will fry too.
- Keep your phone away: keeping phone away from other devices, Don’t place your electronics devices on top of each other, It will only share the damaging heat they each produce.
- If it is overheating, turn it off: Don’t wait for this message to show up! If it feels even the tiniest bit overheated, shut your phone off immediately. Let it cool in front of a fan. Try holding your phone in front of a fan or under a hairdryer on COOL to speed your phone’s recovery.
- Use cuticle pusher: Use a cuticle pusher to scoop out any sand,Keep a cheap one on hand to get those harmful grains out of your hardware.
- Keep Away from Sand: Keep sand away of your earphone jack with an adorable dust plug, This precious elephant or dust guards will keep you safe from mean oil and sand. You can find tons of options on Amazon.
- Get a towel that will protect your phone, This towel has pockets to keep your phone dry, safe from sand, and out of direct sunlight.
- Use some sticky tape to lift away dirt and sand, Wrap scotch tape around your fingers with the sticky side facing outward to pick up sand and dirt before they ruin your phone.
- Get an anti-glare screen: An anti-glare screen like one of these will save you from turning your phone’s brightness all the way up, keeping your phone from overheating and saving your battery.
- Invest in a solar-powered charger: Take advantage of all that sunshine with a solar-powered charger like this one from Solio. Just keep an eye on the temperature!
Hope you like this tips and share with your friends.
Thanks for Reading!!